Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boring Days......

Hi...I want school to start...I want my list of things to get for school so I can go school shopping too!
I did get a few things last night...but I know I will probably need more than just a stapler, staples, notebooks, and paper clips.

Rashell and I are going to the zoo on Monday and I can't wait! She hasn't been there in like 6 years! Thats amazazing to me (I've been there like a million times in the past 6 months!)
I'll be taking TONS of pictures and I hope to be posting no later than Wednesday about our trip. We are going to pack a lunch so we don't have to spend a gazillion dollars on food...I'm still gonna bring money to buy packy pops at the end of the day........that is if they still have them!

I gotta scoot...I'm cleaning the front rooms and dinning room today, theres a lot to do in all those rooms, so buh-bye!

(and to satisfy all the Cherise's out there) Cuddle Up With Life!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

good plan for zoo-time fun! No slappy situations here!

WallaWallaDay said...

zoo zoo zoo! pictures please!