Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow

I was looking at posts from 2008..I was really excited about school then. I am now, but only cause I got 2 A's and I know I can do it. I just had a ton of motivation back when I got into Gateway, which is cool and helped me a lot in doing as well as I did the first 2 terms that I was at PCC.
Next term I'm taking a history class (ancient to medieval), a science class (volcano's and their activity), and boot camp (an intense PE class). I'm pretty excited =)
I guess that's all for now. I'm like really hungry so I is gonna go eat sumfin =)

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

luckyyyy, those sound like AWESOME classes! I would love to have that schedule, well I would have loved it when I was going to PCC :)

You can do it! And do it well :D Have fun, learn a lot, don't get discouraged if you get confused or fall a little behind. If that does happen ask for help right away and don't beat yourself up :)

Reese said...

OH! Ancient to medieval!?! That's my stuff! Let me know if you need help =)