Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just a quick little post

Alright, so I started a quilt last year and I stopped working on it because I got busy. I felt like putting the rest together, so I finished the top tonight! I'm proud of myself =)
Charlie helped by taking pictures.







What do you think??











This one is of the top and the backing. They don't "match", but I think they're cute together and the little bird fabric is a SUPER soft flannel =D


These two are kinda dark, but they are my Valentines decorations so far. If the hallway wasn't a tad bit messy I would have been able to get better pictures =/ Oh well, I'll get some more later on when I have more decorations! =)

6 comments:

Reese said...

Cute decorations and I looove that quilt!

Courtenzia said...

I wanna make another quilt. So, Cherise, when you find out if the baby is a boy or a girl, let me know and I'll make them a piece work quilt =)

Reese said...

Hooray! We find out in Portland on Feb. 12

Courtenzia said...

Yay! I'm so excited!! =D

mommarazzi said...

You did an awesome job on that quilt. You are very gifted with the patience and perseverance to do piece work. Plus you have a wonderful teacher who happens to be your mother-in-law. You should continue with more as you have the time.

Courtenzia said...

Thanks momma =)