Friday, May 16, 2008

Here we go!

I had an over the phone interview today for my very first job. I'm not entirely sure of WHAT I'll be doing because, first of all, I applied for the city of Portland and secondly, because there is still a job placement phone call that I'll be getting soon (hopefully).
While I was being interviewed the guy that I was talking to kept saying "good", "great", and "perfect" so I think it went well....I don't really know, however, because I've never had a job interview before.

I'm totally not worried about getting a job or getting into school anymore because God is totally here with me and walking me through this and helping me to be patient and just being there for me. I know I wouldn't be all "cool as a cucumber" if it weren't for Him.

The people at the Gateway orientation gave me a reading test just to see where I am. I needed at least a 7th grade reading level....I knew I was higher than that, I ended up getting a 9th grade and higher reading level. I even have the evaluations and an interview scheduled for
next week and the week after.

I very glad my name isn't Eddie McFersomhymer :)

No comments: