Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Life is Interesting

So, here are some pictures from my life because its interesting.

Charlie and I went to the zoo with Cherise, Alyssa, and the kids =)

Walking passed the goats.


Danika "couldn't walk" =P

Genevieve being cute.

Rowan showing off his ticket =)

Obviously not afraid of the Dinosaurs =)


Genevieve, Rowan, and Danika all sitting or standing on the stone animals.


At the Serengeti


Henry's got a heart on his back =D


Climbing the termite mounds

Katelin's Graduation!

Katie's mode of transportation that evening.


Space invaders (made from Sticky Notes)

Random pretty flowers

Tom, Katie, Carl, Courtney, Courtney's friend

Katie and her friend AJ

Kim and her youngest ones

Katie and me =)

Very cute picture of Bella and Katie =)


Justin came over!

This is pretty much all that goes on when Justin comes over =P

Awesome tv from mom and dad! =D


We worked in the vegetable garden!

Charlie mounding a bit more dirt onto the potatoes

As Charlie was weeding an area for me to plant onions and carrots, he found a bit of a tree stump.

Here is the hole it came from.

New vegetable plants! YAY!!

Cucumbers =)


Charlie and I went for a walk to Starbucks =)

While I was taking these pictures Charlie kept telling me that the people who live at the condos will think I'm crazy...I said I don't mind =P

Mom, I took this picture for you =)

And a tree.

Well, thats my interesting life.



6 comments:

Lyssa said...

Don't be so antsy for comments sweetie, sheesh! ;)

I like your pictures, especially how you show nice, sunny, springtime/summertime Portland :) I hope you get to take more walks and more pictures soon!!

Lyssa said...

P.S. I love the heart made from lion's teeth ;) super fun.

Also, no one will think you're crazy for taking pictures of pretty flowers... unless you were standing on your head or something... that's a little weird. Or perhaps if they hate pretty flowers but if that's the case forget them, they're lame. In any case, keep taking pictures :D

Reese said...

Yes, some people are pregnant and tired and like to sleep before they read blogs =)

Very nice post, you've got lots of fun stuff going on!
I too like the hearts, and the flowers. Good work on the garden, that's going to be so nice later. Keep it very watered!

mommarazzi said...

I want a garden now [O(

Do you like the grumpy face I made? What happened to the comment I put on here last night?

Weird. Anyway. It was a good thing that you updated. I love seeing the pictures you take.

Courtenzia said...

It never told me you put a comment on here last night...what did it say?

mommarazzi said...

Now you need to put VInny at the Zoo photos.