Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Daze

I can't believe how uneventful I've made my summer so far! This is the perfect time to start my room...but I don't have any means of transporting the garbage that comes out of it. I also want to clean the main floor of my house so it can be clean for summer and I can have friends over without having to make half the house "Off Limits".
I am probably going driving with my dad.....tomorrow? Yeah tomorrow, because my drive test is in 4 days!!!! HOLY CRABOLY!!!!! I AM SO STINKEN NERVOUS NOW!!!! I know I shouldn't be cause I'm a good driver and the worst that can happen is I don't get my license, then I just reschedule and there ya go!

I'm at the Duckworth's house right now...only Steven, Isaiah, and I are awake. They made waffles! I think I'll go eat mine now...

Cuddle Up With Life!

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

You got your license!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo!