Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WHAT ELSE?!?!?

Is beauty all that matters?

Well, yesterday I went to a Career Highlight at Providence Medical Center. This years highlight was Perinatal Services. I was pretty interesting...the nurses did a good job explaining the different things they do in the delivery room. They all said it was really fun, but I'm still stuck on pediatrics!
Spring term technically ends tomorrow....but as some of us know I've been out for a while. I'm still going tomorrow cause theres awards and such.

Thats all that I can think of at the moment.....OH YEAH! my drive test is in 13 days!!! I need practice!!!

2 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

I was just thinking about that yesterday!

Is beauty all that matters?

Lola Bacon said...

those perinatal nurses are rad! Well, one of ours was poopy, but the rest were so helpful!