Monday, July 14, 2008

Hokay so...

First-O-All, HAPPY 29th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!

Second-O-All, I got accepted into the Gateway Program at PCC!! I'm the first of all my siblings (who have gone to PCC in the past) to go through this kind of program! And Isaiah Ducky Head got into the program too...


My job people called today but Hayden didn't answer cause he didn't recognize the name...but I'm going to call them tomorrow cause the lady said that there is a job opening at the Children's Museum! So, I really hope the job is still open for me...

I think I'll write a paper on American History...only cause I've never done it before!!! I'll start it tomorrow cause its 11:12pm so I'm going to bed! :-D

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I hope the jobby thingy works out. It would be nice for you to have the experience.

Hurray for PCC, gateways, and paths to wonderful adventures.

mommarazzi said...

JOB YAY!