Wednesday, July 2, 2008

STUPID HOT SUN!

This is NOT what I wanted! I wanted a (cool) breezy day!!
Anyways...now that my frantic explosion of....yell is over I can say what I wanted to say! :D
I'm still in Lacey with Alyssa and Rowan. We went to Fort Lewis today and the way there was super slow for no reason! It said so on the radio!! Then the way back was slow for like 2 seconds then it cleared up.....
Then we went to Panda Express(a.k.a the BEST Chinese fast food place EVAH!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we came home!....I'm not sure how thats exciting though...

So now I'm going to go drown myself in a book that I've been trying to read for 3 days now...

TaTa!!



("tata"??? How lame can I get?!?!)

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I think you could get lamer. Is that even a word?!

Courtenzia said...

Probably, and probably not....but I use words that aren't real words ALL the time!

WallaWallaDay said...

Definitely lamer.

Like,

Cheerio good fellows!
or
Tata, my lovely pumpkin lumps!
or
Goodbye. AND REMEMBER - little girls are heaven's blessing!