Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Totally Killer!

I am loving having this lap top! I can be ANYWHERE in my house (practically) and I can get on the internet and play games and just mess around and make it my own!

I really can't wait for church tonight, cause I haven't been there since.........not last Sunday but the one before that. It's been far too long :*(

I like chicken tenders from Burger King.....partly because I don't like the word "nuggets" but they taste good too, don't get me wrong.

Ok, so the "totally killer" thing that I was going to say (in a good way) was the part of my work that is serving lunch to the day campers. Its so much fun cause I get to talk with all my co-workers and I get to see and talk to some of the campers sometimes too.

Anyways...(*parting statement*) KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Stay in school (and yes I'm still talking to you even if you don't go to school anymore, just pretend with me =)

No comments: