Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Background!!

Yay for new backgrounds!! So...yeah, I really don't have much to say...

Tough choices are still being made. I have finals all next week, so thats fun...Um, I'm watching "Elf" right now and typing, believe me, it takes talent! =D

OK so tomorrow I think I'll wear my long sleeve blue top and my fancy jeans with my 4-inch high heels. Yeah it's gonna be adorable! AND I'm probably going to wear my dangly earings, the sparkley ones...

We got our Christmas trees today! And Cameron and I got most of our Christmas decorations out of the basement and so we're going to be decorating a LOT tomorrow and the beginning of Monday.

I'm gonna go.....so I ask you, what's more vulnerable than a peach!?

5 comments:

mommarazzi said...

This background is so much more Courtney. The black and pink...not so much. Your outfit was adorable. I did not notice the earrings however.

Reese said...

a marshmallow about to become a s'more?

Courtenzia said...

That's because I didn't wear the earrings...I forgot =(

I'd say Larry the Cucumber because he doesn't have hair but the peach does.

Lyssa said...

A tiny wide-eyed kitten shivering cold and wet, frightened and alone on a street corner in the middle of the night... on fire.

Courtenzia said...

ok, that's just depressing....how is it cold and wet and shivering AND on fire???