Sunday, November 16, 2008

wow...it's been a day or two

I'm super tired right now....*YAWN* **blink**blink** I need sleep....

Anyways....Wednesday night was SO awesome! In every sense of the word! God's presence was there so strongly, so many people got set free from the chains of Satan, it was so cool!!!

Umm...emotional status has been confusing lately, mainly because lots of people are telling me a million different things about what I should or shouldn't be doing or talking about. It's difficult to have very opinionated friends, but you get used to it sooner or later.

I need to go finish up the last bit of my homework and then get to bed...sooooo bye have fun doing whatever you want!

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Remember sis, hold your friends' opinions to the light of the bible not the other way around. What I mean is read and trust God's word first and if your friends match up with that then you're straight but if not then you know who to listen to (and who not to).

Love ya!

Courtenzia said...

You're right! (as always ;) Thanks! Love ya 2!