Monday, October 20, 2008

Day #3

Ok...I skipped blogging in day #2, but not because I don't like to blog, oh no, it was because I was doing homework...and countless other thing while I was SUPPOSED to be doing homework. Not facebook, which is good. I found a book in my sister's old room called "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" its apparently a good read so I think I'm going to. Also I...well I shouldn't say "I" cause that wouldn't be true, my sister found a book that I'm hopefully going to get in the near future called "Before You Meet Prince Charming: A Guide to Radiant Purity", so thats on my reading list as well...
Stress factor for the next 2 weeks is MID-TERM! My goodness, its come really fast! I really ReAlLy REALLY hope I'll do fine...at least fine, I hope to do great! Homework time...fun stuff in a box =(

No comments: