Friday, October 17, 2008

ok, new news!

I'm really trying to make God my first priority and not be so caught up in myself and facebook that I convince myself that I didn't have time for Him. So I am "fasting" from facebook, that is if you want to get all religious about, I'm merely taking a break from it for a week and spending my free time with God instead of chatting with friends that I see practically everyday. It wasn't a self-inspired thing either, Kiel made the suggestion and he is going to help keep me accountable. It's not going to be easy, cause I really like being on facebook, but I'm willing to sacrifice it for God...I mean how much more did He give for me?

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

quite a mature undertaking sis :) I think it'll be really good for you. Have fun with it!

Courtenzia said...

Thank you! and I'll try =D