Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day #4

Day four, things aren't seeming to be getting any harder...only time management. I've been finding time to do my homework, but I've had trouble with not procrastinating...and as a result of procrastinating I haven't gotten into the bible in the past 2 days! This isn't good, I need to change my behavior.

I started reading "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" today on the way home, like I've said, its a good one.
I can't believe that the other book is sold out in all the Barnes&Nobles near here! I guess I'll have to order it from either online or in the store. I think in the store cause that way I don't have to pay shipping! =D

G2g, I have to ask mom if she can read over my essay and help me revise and edit it.

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

Time management is a hard one. I have trouble with it quite a bit. I think that a big part of getting a handle on it is realizing what your priorities are. Not what you want them to be or what you feel like they are but what they really are as evidenced by your actions. Then changing what needs to be changed to make them what they need to be.

I hope you can get a copy of that prince charming book. It looks like a good one.

Steve said...

You might want to look at the following blog about Harris's book. He doesn't share all of the defects of his approach.

www.ikdg.wordpress.com
"I Kissed Dating Goodbye: Wisdom or Foolishness?"