Saturday, October 25, 2008

iiiiiiiiiitttttssss...SATURDAY!!! *YAY**HURRAY*CHEER*

Ok, so this might sound a little funny...I can go on Facebook now, and I went on this morning and thought to myself "What was I so obsessed about? This is kinda retarded..." I know one reason that I was so "I have to get on facebook!" and that is being worked on daily, other than that I really don't don't understand why it was so important to me to be on there everyday. I think another reason was that I was trying to avoid homework...

I'm still going to be reading those books. So yeah....I get to get a new phone today!!!
So I'm going to ask my mom if we can go soon! =D

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Way for you sis. Let me know if you get that prince charming book I'd like to take a look at it too.

Yay saturday!